top of page

Our open Silly Cup is lightweight with a weighted base for stability, and a suitable volume to avoid spillages. It’s non-slip texture makes it a perfect design for children to transition from a sippy to a ‘grown up’ cup, at the same time boosting their confidence in independent feeding. Like the rest of our Silly range, this sippy cup is made from 100% non-toxic , food grade silicone. 

 

Silly Cup

£6.95Price
Colour

Our Silly range has been made from food grade silicone that is BPA and phthalate free with no toxic chemicals. These are a better alternative to plastic tableware as they are reusable, flexible, stain and odor resistant and non-breakable when dropped. All our silicone products are dishwasher safe, but it is recomended to only hand-wash silicone bibs and cutlery to maximise durability. Sillyplates and Sillybowls are also microwave safe.  Please read our FAQ regarding safe microwave heating. 

bottom of page